Saturday 12 November 2011

A Cup of Happiness

Sorry for yesterdays lack of blog - not sure if it was the laptop or the internet that was playing up but after half an hour of trying I gave up and went to bed!

I found in my massive crafty cupboard some Henbury Lane die cut decoupage I forgot I had so I had to have a play immediately !!! (How great are craft cupboards for hidden treasures?)












How pretty is this paper range. It is Daisy's birthday in January so we are having a crafty tea party, with juice in teapots and real teacups. Gives us an excuse to visit the junk shops and collect some between now and then!




Right I am off in to the shop to make a couple of commissions, and loads more wedding invitations!




Take care & keep smiling!




Ruth


xx




ps watch this space for some blog candy over the next few days :-D :-D :-D

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Sweet card! Put me in the mood for a cuppa!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Catherine said...

Lovely card Ruth - very pretty papers.

Catherine x