Tuesday 15 November 2011

Fairy Friends!

I'm a wee bit late blogging tonight because I have been playing with my sewing machine and should have a finished quilt to show you tomorrow! My first ever! I am so excited! Didn't now I could sew!!!!

In other news I have finally had a play with the Fairy Glen stamps from Sugar Nellie, namely "Faye & Freddie". I made a special commission card with this stamp which I can't share for a wee while, but here's a wee extra one that I made...
She's coloured with the polychromo pencils...

The sentiment is from the Woodware "Mary & Friends" stamp set... The ribbon is Berisfords 910 15mm organza, and the backing accent card is purple ritz co'ordination card. The patterned paper is the "Desert Bloom" range from First Edition Papers...
Here's the Polychromo colours...

That's me for tonight, but don't forget the blog candy from yesterday if you haven't already entered!


Take care & keep smiling!

Til soon... xx

1 comment:

Dawn said...

That's just adorable!
Hugs
Dawn xxx