Sunday 6 November 2011

Richard & Kirsty's Wedding!

I can finally shar a wedding I have been working on with you. For all of those who don't know I have a policy of not publishing pictures of wedding items I am working on until after the wedding. Have been working on lots that I can't share yet, but finally I can share this one!

The couple, Kirsty & Richard got married yesterday up at Loch Rannoch. It was a beautiful sunny crisp wintery day here and I can only hope it was the same for them up there. There colours started with a piece of Brodie tartan and evolved from there.

These are their table numbers...





And their name place settings...


all personalised with the guests pre-selected menu choices! This was hard work, but I hope worth it on the day!


The table plan...10 tables in all!








Their invitations...









Favour boxes complete with personalised tags and filled with home made scottish tablet...














Orders of service...







As you can tell, I have been a busy bee lol!




Now I have bombarded you all with lots of pictures I will wish you goodnight, and wish the new Mr & Mrs Brodie every happiness and joy for the future!!!




Till soon, take care & keep smiling!


Ruth


x

No comments: