Wednesday 9 November 2011

Kids!

What an eventful night. Thin I am going to have to give in and resign myself to the fact that I'm going to be a BMX widow mum! I have the girliest girl ever, although recently she has discovered BMXing and tonight we had our first hospital treatment requiring injury...the wee scone landed on her thumb and it all went into spasm. She made no fuss whatsoever, and when we got home it all came out that she was more worried that I wouldnt let her ride again lol. I can see my future and many more injuries rolling out in front of me!

On that note here's a personalised Christening commission I did recently (I wonder if those unsuspecting parents realise what they're letting themselves in for!)

I used a forever friend stamp and papers, and coloured it in with the trusty polychromo pencils again...





Here's the colours I used:


Right I am off in search of something to eat, and then I'm gonna snuggle up in my big bed with my wounded grown up baby!


Night all, tae care & eep smiling,

Ruth x

2 comments:

Catherine said...

It's lovely Ruth. Love the colours you have used.

Catherine x

Anonymous said...

This is so cute, lovely colours and papers and your colouring in is lovely
Lindsay xx