Wednesday 2 June 2010

Some more cards!

Here's a few more cards for you (2 posts in 2 days, can you believe it lol!)

I used some paper scraps and a buzzcraft stamp for this one. I coloured the image with my trusty pencils...
An easel card this time with papers from an issue of Creative Cardmaking & some American Craft ribbon...
I LOVE this next stamp from the Kars Ollyfant range...I particularly love her wooly socks. Coloued with 3 promarkers - cool grey 1, 3 & 5... The same stamp again in colour this time...forgot to take a note of which pens I used for this one...have learned my lesson & won't make the same mistake again!!!!
I am finally playing with the Trimcraft "Pepper & Friends" range today...have made a few wee sets of notelets and will make some craftraks and other cards too, so watch this space for pics!
Have a fab rest of day everyone, thanks for looking!
Ruth
x

No comments: