Thursday 17 June 2010

Pepper & Friends

Hi All! How's it going? Well I've had an interesting day, saw some gorgeous quirky stunning studio space which i love!!! Mega exciting and affordable! Will keep you posted!

So heres some cards I've made with the Pepper & Friends range... these are gorgeous papers and embellishments ( a wee tip off...watch out for the Christmas Pepper & Friends range coming into the shop soon...shhhhhhhhh it's a secret lol!)









It didn't come out too great in the pic but this reads "plant seeds harvest love"
Thats your lot for just now, but going to be busy making lots of stuff over next wee while so will hopefully be some regular updates!
Take care everyone & keep smiling!
Ruth
xx

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Gorge cards Ruth! Ooh, I didn't know about the Pepper and Friends Christmas range - look forward to seeing that!

Debbie x

Soap Angels said...

Awwww they are soooo cute. Love them.

JAN said...

Hi Ruth..its Jan here from artbyjan on craftrak..i adore your cards they are so beautiful..AND i truly love the one you sent me with the rainbow message its BEAUTIFUL..if ever you want to trade atc.s with me please let me know
artbyjan(at) gmail (dot)com
if you would like to see some of my atcs and tags here is my video..if you skip past the first bit you will get to them..please excuse the quality camera on its way out lol and cra**y presenting lol
big hus to ya Jan