Wednesday 23 June 2010

Goody Bag Extravaganzer!!

Hi all...thought I'd share some of my samples from Monday's 4 hour Do Crafts Goody Bag extravanganzer. It was brilliant, what a great group! Some gorgeous stuff in the goody bag too. It mainly contained the Henbury Lane collection which is beautiful (although I was kind of gutted because everyone else got felt butterflies and there were none in my bag!)

This is a little Craftrak swap card...I cut a rose from one of the patterned papers, and went over it with the gold metallic pencil to give it a hand drawn quality... Especially for you... Another "Especially For You" with an embellishment made from the brass stencil... A half easel card made using the stamp which I chopped into panels...
And lastly I attacked the white & yellow flowers, and the patterned papers with some distress inks...
Thats your lot for today ! Watch out tomorrow for some stepper cards from the new Smirk range!
Ruth
xx

No comments: