Tuesday 21 February 2012

A Quickie!

Evening all - just a wee quickie from me tonight because I am absolutely knackered!!  It has been a day and a half to put it mildly!

Thought I'd share a Get Well Soon card I did the other day , the brief was girly girly, so I used these gorgeous fairies.  I think they are Hunkydory, but if I'm wrong please correct me lol!




Hopefully little Chloe is well and truly on the mend now!

I have a couple of very special cards to work on tomorrow afternoon but wont be able to share them for a few days yet, but have lots of other things to share over the next few days!  I remembered today too that I have been patchworking and havent shared any of it with you - I can now definately add a fabric addiction to my patterened paper addiction.

Have a great rest of night everyone, and hope you've all had a better day than me :-)

Sweet Dreams
Ruth
x
ruth@fairyheaven.co.uk

No comments: