Wednesday 24 June 2009

Playing with Bears!

Here (finally) are the cards from yesterdays class! We used the "Especially For You" Forever Friends card kit from Do Crafts and it's brilliant! It wasn't until I started using it I realised how much was in it. I made all these and still have loads of the kit left...
this one says "Mummys wee sweetie!"...





Not quite sure why this uploaded on its side, I'll get the hang of this eventually. If you can turn your head to one side this one is A5 size with a strip chopped off the front, then I've used a 4" square blank back to front on the other side (so it opens the opposite way) for a different take on a gatefold...

this one I think is my favourite, It's A6 size and opens at the end...

Think I've gone a bit overboard on the samples this week but once I started using this kit I couldn't stop. Hopefully we'll get some different ones soon, I'll definately be buying if we do!
(Just noticed that I've missed one, but they're taking half an hour each to upload thanks to my dire mobile internet connection so will upload it later!)
Hope your all enjoying the sunshine, scrapping in the garden with a pear cider should be compulsary in this weather...




No comments: