Thursday 25 June 2009

The Lost Card...

Here's the missing card from yesterdays class post...
Thought I'd share this pic of my gorgeous gappy daughter! Can't wait to get some time to scrap it. It was one of thoe improptu clicks resulting in a pic I love. We're loving asking her anything with the answer "yes" at the moment just to hear her saying "yeth"!!!! Are we cruel parents?


On another note I've been BAD this mornin...ordered a load of "Imagination Project" papers from papermaze...like I needed more patterened papers but they are stunning and they were in the clearance section. What's a girl to do! Can't wait til they arrive. I'm so impatient when I order anything, I just want it there and then. Here's the link for the site for anyone who I've not raved to about it already - the clearance section is always a must see...

No comments: