Wednesday 8 October 2014

Sunshine & Smiles

Evening all,

So what can I say...when it comes to sunshine and smiles I think we could all definately do with an abundance of both in our lives.  Smiles being the most important I think.  I hope you all find even just a little joy in every single day, something to make you stop and smile, and the most amazing days, something that elicits the most awesome hearty belly laugh possible.  Life is way too short folks, so please, get out there and find something that makes you smile every single day...


The sentiments stamp I used here is from the fab Pink Gem Designs, I love this sight, they always have such gorgeous loveliness!  The card stock is, of course, my favoured white linen from Papermill Direct, the patterned paper are the "Smirk" range from Trimcraft and the buttons are from Sonas Made.  I struggled to find an ink to stamp with that was the right colour, so I dug out my Tombow Pens and used colour 653.



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:



Current sketch challenge - CAS(E) this Sketch!

 Clean & Simple - A Gem of a Challenge 
Keep It Simple - That's Crafty
Anything Goes -  Crafting At The Weekend 
Anything Goes plus Buttons - My Besties UK Challenge 
Anything Goes - Crafting From The Heart 
Anything Goes - Artistic Inspirations 

Thanks so much for looking
Keep smiling
Ruth
xx

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty card thanks for joining us at besties UK -Carol uk DT x

Nannieflash said...

A really lovely C&S design, love the stamp to. Thanks for joining us at PG, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Leigh Penner said...

So sweet & pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for playing along over at My Besties UK - Challenge “Anything Goes and Buttons!

Just loved your creation, and hope to see you back here next time!

DT - Keeley Ainsworth
My Besties – UK
x x x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the buttons and the colours, thank you for playing along with us at Besties UK Challenge, Good Luck
Kevin xx

Anonymous said...

Hi, A lovely project, Love the pretty colours. Thank you for joining Crafting At The Weekend this month. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner x

Helen said...

A really pretty card - love the colours you've used.

Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

Helen x

Unknown said...

thanks for joining us at my bestie uk and good luck in the draw
hugs Tonnie dt