Thursday 9 October 2014

I Miss You

I am sitting chuckling away to myself about the title of this post...it should really be directed at pre-teen tween Daisy who, at 11, and having just started High School, seems to - all of a sudden - be spending all of her time in either or room or with her friends or at any of her many, many social activities!  I'm hoping this is normal and not because she can't stand the sight of me!  I feel like I'm practically forcing the poor wee mite to spend a wee bit of time with me just so I can remember what her beautiful face looks like!


So here's my card.  DL this time.  The image is from MelJen Designs and he is a freebie!  I love him!  I printed him onto Papermill Direct white linen card and coloured him with Polychromo Pencils.  He's layered onto Smirk papers from Trimcraft.  The pearls are from Sonas Made and the flowers are made using brilliant Tonic punches.  These punches are solid and last forever, and I am quite hard on my punches to be honest!  They punch great through card and paper, I use them a lot, they are definitely my punch of choice.



 Here's the Polychromo colours:

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Sketch challenge - - CAS(E) this Sketch!
Flower Power - Creatalicious Challenges
Keep It Simple - That's Crafty!
Clean & Simple - A Gem of a Challenge
Anything Goes - 613 Avenue Create
All The 3's - The Cutie Pie Challenge - 3 flowers
Anything Goes - Paper Make Up Stamps
 Anything Goes - Crafting From The Heart
Anything Goes -Artistic Inspirations

Thanks for looking!

Keep smiling
Ruth
xx

3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, so sweet! Great take on the sketch!

Sarah said...

Very cute!! Thanks for sharing with the Cutie Pies!! Sarah

Isobel said...

Lovely! Thanks for sharing at crafting from the heart good luck x