Wednesday 25 May 2011

Flutterbye's

What a busy busy day yesterday!!! It's all still a bit overwhelming but I am absolutely loving every minute of it!


I actually managed in all the excitement to make some new wedding samples yesterday! I went for pale pinks, but these would look brilliant in bold colours as well...



I love this butterfly, and I have an order for one of these designs already!

I also managed to make my personalised bunting sample...these can be done in any colour and background can be hearts or stars too! They look brilliant above a cot, or you could have Just Married, or Mr & Mrs for a wedding! Anything goes with these!



Right I am off to get busy making invitations for a brilliant couple who are getting married in Rome (doesn't get much more romantic than that!)


Take care and keep smiling!

Ruth

x


ps don't forget to "like" Fairy Heaven Designs on Facebook ! x

1 comment:

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Waw,, This card is a creative, beautiful and very nice,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com