Thursday 23 July 2009

Fairies!

Here is a pic of my wee beaded fairires, loads of people have been asking to see these so here is a cream one. I do them in all colours though, and they can be made into brooches, keyrings or hung on a ribbon for hanging anywhere...This is a card I made for my mum. I think the cupcake iis a "colour my world" template, and I'm pretty sure the papers were Papermania, and a few sticky gems never go wrong do they? This is the thankyou card we made after Daisy's birthday with the ever fabulous Cricut (what did I do before my beloved Expression?) We cut the 2 layers if the flower and the word "thank you" and left them postcard style, with just a ribbon and 3 sticky gems...fast, simple and effective just how I like them!

Right off to get ready for the class tonight now, will try and upload a pic of the Little Experince Donkey we made yesterday, he's very very cute!
Exploding boxes with the Cosmo Cricket Ever After papers tonight, gonna have to get my printer sorted because it would be perfect for black & white pics of my sisters wedding.
Right, lunch and work...

No comments: