Saturday 2 April 2011

Absence makes the heart grow fonder (I hope!)

Hello strangers! Have really had my hands full recently so haven't been here for a while but will try and make up for that! We're off for a much needed break and rest this week and then will be back with plans for world domination :-D Have finally had some time to create so here are a couple of cards made from The papers are beautiful and here I've used my current favourite Tonic punch...



And as always I've used up my wee offcut from making the square card...


Next is a sweet treat using the free gift from
I've used co-ordination cardstock, distress ink, gems, promarkers and glitter glue...


It's mothers day this weekend and I decided to buy handmade this year! There is so much lovely stuff out there I've decided to start featuring some on my blog. First is this gorgeous dove from little house
Got a couple of different ones, both from Cath Kidson fabric and they're just too cute for words!


Thats me for today! Take care everyone!


Ruth

x



1 comment:

kayc said...

What beautiful cards Ruth. I enjoyed Thursday night so much. Thankyou. Have a great holiday. Kathleen x