Wednesday 28 July 2010

Wedded Bliss

Evening all!

Was writing down the date at work today and suddenly realised it's my baby sisters 3rd wedding anniversary! Doh! As luck would have it I started a mini book with some wallet size black and white prints a few months ago that, typically, I never got around to finishing! So a quick hour on it and it was done and delivered, and on top of that I looked like I was super organised! Here's some pics of the cover and just a few of the pages on the inside to give you an impression of how it lookes (there were too many pages to post them all!)

The papers are a really pretty range by Cosmo Cricket.
Carrying on the wedding theme here's a layout I did for my mum's album...really simple but really effective...didn't want to detract from the gorgeous pic!


Cannot believe this was 3 years ago already! Was an amazing day from start to finish! Will try and blog some more of the scrapbook pages tomorrow!
As always stay safe & keep smiling!
Take care
Ruth

No comments: