Monday 19 October 2009

Stampendous melts my heart!

Well today I have had a brilliant time playing with these GORGEOUS Stampendous melting snowman! It's one stamp which you can manipulate and make tall or melt. I love them!!!!!! So this wee guy is from the small set. I used a swiss dot texture plate with the Cuttlebug for the blue card in the background. And here's the big one...how cute is he? I used some My Minds Eye (I think Bloom & Grow) papers for the hat, scarf and mittens. I used the texture plate again for the background.and I de-embossed the greeting which reads "Wishing you a COOL YULE"
I had so much fun with these stamps. I am demoing them on Thursday night in the Paper Mill Shop, Tillicoultry so come see them and have a go at melting!!!
As always would love your comments either via the link below, or you can email me direct on fairy-heaven@hotmail.co.uk
Ruth
x

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Those are fab cards,Ruth, I'm loving the checked hat and scarf with those papers!

Debbie x

dawn said...

Great cards. Love the snowman and how you embossed the paper. (Dropped by from the Stampendous Tweet about the cards).

Ruth said...

thanks for your lovely comments! I've had such a fab time playing with these stamps!

Ruth said...

thanks for your lovely comments! I've had such a fab time playing with these stamps!